Me and the wonderful world of Lego

Here is my first steps into Blogging... odd as I am quite old [that doesn't quite sound like I wanted it too!]
You might have seen me on Flickr though.

I love Lego and that's what I'll be blogging about, from great minifigs to awesome mocs via whatever else I find (o:

Wednesday 6 July 2011

All hail the master of minifigs...

This is the latest custom made minifig from a personal hero of mine. If you have spent anytime in custom minifig circles you will have heard of JasBrick. He is an amazing customiser, using paint (and now a new flashy plastic printer) to create highly detailed creations. Jas is a huge inspiration for me and many other customisers, if you haven't checked out his Flickr stream you really need to. The paint job on this particular minifigure is spectacular, it amazes me that someone can get paint to work so well and be so detailed on such a small model.

No comments:

Post a Comment