Me and the wonderful world of Lego

Here is my first steps into Blogging... odd as I am quite old [that doesn't quite sound like I wanted it too!]
You might have seen me on Flickr though.

I love Lego and that's what I'll be blogging about, from great minifigs to awesome mocs via whatever else I find (o:

Sunday 10 July 2011

Duh duh duh duuuuh! You have found the Master Sword

and many other very kuhl custom Lego compatable items based on the Legend of Zelda.


M1ngles (Michael Inglis) has been designing a huge range of Zelda themed accessories, the above picture (Fairy Bow, Hookshot and Megaton Hammer) is just the lastest in a long line. They are avaliable for purchase at his shapeways store (a link is avaliable via his Flickr stream). I have previously purchased a few of his things, including Master Sword and Kokiri Sword. The quality was good and I will certainly be getting some more things very soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment