Me and the wonderful world of Lego

Here is my first steps into Blogging... odd as I am quite old [that doesn't quite sound like I wanted it too!]
You might have seen me on Flickr though.

I love Lego and that's what I'll be blogging about, from great minifigs to awesome mocs via whatever else I find (o:

Monday 21 November 2011

BrickCommand Closing and new items

As I posted earlier, BrickCommand will be closing it's doors in December bringing an end to the avaliability of the 2011 batch of custom accessories. Brett is now taking ideas for the second run of items to be avaliable in the new year. So, is there an accessory you have been itching to see made? Head over to the BrickCommand flickr group and voice your opinion, you never know it might become a reality.

And, to get your hands on some of the 2011 batch of accessories either head over to the BrickCommand website or enter my minifig design contest over on flickr. Brett very generously donated plenty of items to give away as prizes (o:

No comments:

Post a Comment