Me and the wonderful world of Lego

Here is my first steps into Blogging... odd as I am quite old [that doesn't quite sound like I wanted it too!]
You might have seen me on Flickr though.

I love Lego and that's what I'll be blogging about, from great minifigs to awesome mocs via whatever else I find (o:

Sunday 6 November 2011

Catching up with interesting figures


Praiter Yed made me lol with this minifigure... apologies if it causes offense but I've seen loads of pregnant women looking like this!

Dr. Alan Grant by ~Coruscantdefender~  reminding me how much I loved that movie (o:

Tim by Tom Leech - I haven't a clue who this is but it's nice to see people having a go at making a minifig based on a cartoon and trying to capture that vibe.

If you're into custom minifigs you have probably heard of CAB (selling really neat custom printed Lego minifigs on ebay). This awesome Han Solo minifig has been designed by CAB and Tiler. I particularly like the custom hair going on here.

No comments:

Post a Comment