Me and the wonderful world of Lego

Here is my first steps into Blogging... odd as I am quite old [that doesn't quite sound like I wanted it too!]
You might have seen me on Flickr though.

I love Lego and that's what I'll be blogging about, from great minifigs to awesome mocs via whatever else I find (o:

Monday 3 October 2011

Creations for Charity

I have, ever since getting back into Lego, been very impressed by how much FOLs like to give back to their own community and the wider community. Creations for Charity is one such method and I would urge anyone who can to get involved. This might mean donating creations to be sold or by purchasing donated items. Please visit the web site for more information. 
I think this will probably be the year where I donate as well as buy, as I am planning on making some special custom minifigs to be sold. I hope you guys out there can consider doing something too, if you can.

No comments:

Post a Comment