Me and the wonderful world of Lego

Here is my first steps into Blogging... odd as I am quite old [that doesn't quite sound like I wanted it too!]
You might have seen me on Flickr though.

I love Lego and that's what I'll be blogging about, from great minifigs to awesome mocs via whatever else I find (o:

Monday 24 October 2011

Good Evening!

Hello! and I start with a heartfelt apology... sorry to have been a bit quiet of recent weeks, the last week of term is always very hectic what with parent appointments and assessments being due in. But, now I have a week off (well, sort of... I'm afraid I do still have work to do) I hope to catch up with posting.

Some important information...

If you would like to win one of the Lego sets pictured above, head over to Burakki's Bricks minifig design contest over on flickr. There is currently an 'anything goes' Halloween themed minifigure design contest going on. The best two designs will pocket themselves one of these holiday themed sets. We have had a few entries so far but I'd love to see more. Can you freak me out of my skin? Go on, give it a try!

Stay tuned into the blog because within a few days I have some more good news regarding upcoming contests and some special customs of my own up my sleeves (o:  and once again, thank you for your patience!

No comments:

Post a Comment