Me and the wonderful world of Lego

Here is my first steps into Blogging... odd as I am quite old [that doesn't quite sound like I wanted it too!]
You might have seen me on Flickr though.

I love Lego and that's what I'll be blogging about, from great minifigs to awesome mocs via whatever else I find (o:

Monday 3 October 2011

A few treats before bed

Another of Morgan190's October minifigs (I'm exercising restraint and not posting ALL of his here because I am hoping you will all keep tabs on his Flickr stream!). Again some nice use of non-lego parts here, as per usual (o: I feel a bit sorry for this chap... not too good at astroboxing is this guy!

Some nice virtual X-Men action again from mnap73. Here he has the X-Men facing off against The Sentinals. Nice to see Iceman in there... he was always a favourite of mine. Check out his flickr photostream for more nice digital superhero goodness.

How about a slice of Lego Dead Space action? Chaosfish1 has put together a dead space themed minifig, which is quite nice. Ok, not the cleanest minifig finish I've seen but... it suits the mood of the game no? I quite like the modded clone helmet here too.

No comments:

Post a Comment