Me and the wonderful world of Lego

Here is my first steps into Blogging... odd as I am quite old [that doesn't quite sound like I wanted it too!]
You might have seen me on Flickr though.

I love Lego and that's what I'll be blogging about, from great minifigs to awesome mocs via whatever else I find (o:

Thursday 13 October 2011

Short round-up...

Here are a few customs which I have been meaning to blog... so, lets go (o:
Not a massive fan of military customs, just not something I'm very interested in. However, this Panzer Grenadier by Lakuda's customs and surplus certainly warrants a mention. There are some lovely custom parts here and a wee bit of painting too. Check out the back...


Next up a bit of digital lego magic from mnap75 - loving the marvel/star wars mash up here (probably my favourite kind of mash up!) This guy has LOADS of awesome digital marvel stuff on his flickr stream, so check it out!

eclipseGrafx is up next with a Jet Trooper sporting the new BrickArms shock cannon proto. Some excellent customizing here, which is what we have come to expect from eclipseGrafx - liking the paint job very much and a bonus if it is donated to creations for charity!

Bansheeshee has got some good rust going on here on this rebuilding society minifig...

No comments:

Post a Comment