Me and the wonderful world of Lego

Here is my first steps into Blogging... odd as I am quite old [that doesn't quite sound like I wanted it too!]
You might have seen me on Flickr though.

I love Lego and that's what I'll be blogging about, from great minifigs to awesome mocs via whatever else I find (o:

Sunday 18 September 2011

And some other pictures which caught my eye...

This little scene made me chuckle... thanks Pedro Vezini!  Although not strictly a custom here certainly worth a mention (o:

Quite a nice little Dr Who custom here.... although to me the hair says 11th and the suit says 10th... this comes from Brickdon

I wish they would have listened to Master Yoda... thanks Lego.Skrytsson. This helps to explain my HUGE disappointment with the 2011 Lego Star Wars advent calendar... Santa Yoda!?!  and that's just for starters... I wont post the other contents incase you dont want spoilers but for me, they have got them totally wrong and I will not be getting one! (I can't believe I am saying it... I love Lego Star Wars, really a lot. I was massively excited by the announcement of the calendar but I almost cried when I heard about the contents. Buck your ideas up Lego!) oooh... I'm starting to rant.... but, they need to check their pricings on new Lego Star Wars sets too... far too expensive! Right, I'm done (o:




No comments:

Post a Comment