Me and the wonderful world of Lego

Here is my first steps into Blogging... odd as I am quite old [that doesn't quite sound like I wanted it too!]
You might have seen me on Flickr though.

I love Lego and that's what I'll be blogging about, from great minifigs to awesome mocs via whatever else I find (o:

Monday 26 September 2011

Doing the rounds

Another fine set of customs from Fine Clonier,  check out his photostream for more Star Trek stuff. I'm loving the fact that Jared is posting lots of customs at the moment.

Nice group shot of Billbobful's custom doctors (Dr Who). A lot of work going into these customs, which is always good to see. Some bits a bit rough but other bits really kuhl. Keep up the good work Billbobful and a lesson for us all, practice makes perfect and it's nice to see customisers improving.

Geoshift, one of the very best at painting minifigs has come up trumps yet again. The finisher on this "Flamethrower" minifig is brilliant. Anyone attempting to paint minifigs should check out his stuff - oh and JasBrick too!



No comments:

Post a Comment