Me and the wonderful world of Lego

Here is my first steps into Blogging... odd as I am quite old [that doesn't quite sound like I wanted it too!]
You might have seen me on Flickr though.

I love Lego and that's what I'll be blogging about, from great minifigs to awesome mocs via whatever else I find (o:

Friday 30 September 2011

Custom clones

The_custom_one has added some neat new clones to his flickr stream. They have custom decals and printed heads apparently (which look to be similar to the old Jango Fett face).
This is Squawk, I like the teeth/eyes on the helmet of this one...

Phase 2 Captain Rex, with some nice cloth accessories (I'm not sure if these are MMCB or if he has made them himself) and brickarm pistols.

Commander Ganch, quite a well detailed clone here.

There are more clones on his photostream if you want to check them out... it's difficult to know exactly how much of these figs have been done by him from scratch because he doesn't say but they still look great after all the work has gone in to put them together.

No comments:

Post a Comment