Me and the wonderful world of Lego

Here is my first steps into Blogging... odd as I am quite old [that doesn't quite sound like I wanted it too!]
You might have seen me on Flickr though.

I love Lego and that's what I'll be blogging about, from great minifigs to awesome mocs via whatever else I find (o:

Wednesday 28 September 2011

Mid week round up

Okayaraman brings us Zurg! I like the new gun here but I like the Hornet henchman even more... so simple, yet so effective. Check out the Moc to go with the figures.

I know, these space racers aren't custom minifigures particularly but I love the colour schemes. The girl is kuhl, I like the mix of yellow and the new azure blue from alien conquest. Plus, who doesn't love a girl who drives something fast?  Thanks B.Ezra!

The~Bricker is bringing us some Elite Operatives today. Combining some nice details (tally marks anyone?) with some good use of accessories from top custom house brickarms.

and I just had to round off with some more Geoshift magic. The detailling and painting on this GOW minifig is magnificent! As is the stand on which he is standing. I love the way Geoshift can combine Lego, custom accessories, painting and tabletop gaming elements to create something that still captures the feel of Lego. And that's what makes him one of the best (o:
I mean... seriously... just look at the gun! (o:


No comments:

Post a Comment