Me and the wonderful world of Lego

Here is my first steps into Blogging... odd as I am quite old [that doesn't quite sound like I wanted it too!]
You might have seen me on Flickr though.

I love Lego and that's what I'll be blogging about, from great minifigs to awesome mocs via whatever else I find (o:

Friday 2 September 2011

Firestar Toys

It's not often I will recommend a retailer but if you are into customising minifigs check out Firestar Toys. They sell a wide range of both official Lego products and products from customising houses such as brickforge, si-dan and arealight - plus their UK location is a bonus for folks like me. You can also get your hands on some awesome customs painted by JasBrick too... head on over and find out for yourselves. Also, stay tuned for some contest related information coming soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment