Me and the wonderful world of Lego

Here is my first steps into Blogging... odd as I am quite old [that doesn't quite sound like I wanted it too!]
You might have seen me on Flickr though.

I love Lego and that's what I'll be blogging about, from great minifigs to awesome mocs via whatever else I find (o:

Friday 30 September 2011

Burakki's Bricks Legolympic 3012 minifig design contest


Remember guys the second Burakk's Bricks minifig design contest finishes at 11.59pm (GMT) on Sunday 9th October. Head over to the flickr group to find out more details and to post your entries. The lucky winner will recieve 15% off at Firestar Toys and a selection of custom minifig accessories.

Above you can see the demonstration event of 3012, "Force Lifting" which is hoping to be included as a main event in 3016!

No comments:

Post a Comment